Monday, May 30, 2011

CUTTING EDGE USE OF THE TRADE FOCUS REPORT - PART 2


The enclosed trade focus report on the following page was sent out on Friday, May 27th, about 15 minutes after the London open and I stated as follows in my email:

"I worked 24 hours non-stop last night in the forex lab and needed a break otherwise I would have issued this report at the usual time. Most of the pairs have already moved but I see potential opportunities from the star rating angle of pairs moving against their trend (retracing) and may resume the trend after the various news releases; so I thought I should still send this report. If you have not read the mail I sent earlier on the cutting edge use of the trade focus report, then you better read to understand the importance of the star rating."

Let us now review the charts of the 18 star rated currency pairs to see what happened after the report was released. Seat back and enjoy!!

Read the rest of the article here

DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page


No comments: