Monday, October 13, 2014

I'm Thankful

It's Thanksgiving Day in Canada and I am very thankful for all that the good Lord has done for me and my family, and the people He has brought into my life that have impacted me and my family in positive ways.

I am especially thankful for the warriors of this Christian faith, that have been faithful and good examples in how a Christian ought to live for Christ in this present world. They fought, conquered and made it home to glory. I intend by the grace of God to follow in their path.

May all who come behind us find us faithful
May the fire of our devotion light their way
May the footprints that we leave, lead them to believe
And the lives we live inspire them to obey
Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful

God bless you all

Shalom


DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: