Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GBPJPY Trades (10/17/2014)


One disastrous trade I took from last Friday - had the opportunity to close for less than 10 pips but because I did not want to spoil my record of only one loss in 47 trades, I refused to close the trade until the market moved strongly against me toward close of the day and was forced to hedge the position. I lost a further 18 pips when I closed the long trade as price seem to be going done but alas it turned and took me out for a further 18 pip loss and then continued downwards as I envisaged. The market is now at exactly where the original short was taken but I already swallowed the bitter bill!!

Good lesson for me, and I`m back at my "Slow and Stead" strategy, to win this race.


Shalom, and God bless


DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: