Monday, July 15, 2013

Seem to be a Reversal or Rest Day After the Big Move from Last Week


Just fishing:
Took this trade based purely on JPY weakness, and unlike the UJ that had 2 resistance points (YH + R1), this had only the R1 to break. I chose to close it immediately due to this resistance point since I was just fishing and will wait for proper retest and break before entering again.

We seem to be in either a reversal or rest day after the big move from last week, and will stand aside to see what happens prior to the start of the US session. What I like about my system is that I will not be in wrong trade as all my potential trades were not triggered; even though I may miss some reversal trade(s). The system will definitely reset within the next one or two sessions. The test continues.

DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: