Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trading Result for November 23rd

My pending orders were not picked today as I was unfortunately biased towards reversal trades and failed to put in pending orders in the direction of the trend since I would not be present to close my trades in case of any pullback. Not trading is still a position, as it keeps you away from losses :-) I can`t wait to resume my live trading. MF Global trustees will be applying to the court to issue refund cheques by tomorrow. It would have seem like a nightmare but it was a blessing in disguise for me, as I was able to use the period to perfect my trading system. All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose - Romans 8:28.

DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: