Friday, November 18, 2011

Don't Give Up on Your Dream(s)

Thomas Edison once said, "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Don't give up friends, forex trading is difficult but it can also be easy. Pray for divine inspiration; read; research and practice - spend quality screen time in the market as there is no shortcut to success. Nobody is going to do it for you, and neither can you learn everything from one source - you have to pay the price for your own success.

I love this quote from Thomas Paine. He said, "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearest only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. It's the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."


Read the Psalm below and encourage yourself in the Lord just as David did, and refused to allow his situation to control or defeat him; and you will come back praising God like he did.

I also thought this market was insurmountable but continued to pray for divine inspiration while reading, researching and practicing until I could read price action with and without indicators. Now I can setup my trades and go to sleep!! But it never was so, and neither did it come easy. I failed, and I failed; and failed again and again, but never gave up. I refused to listen to people who said it was impossible, and continued praying for divine inspiration. Is it going to be easy? No but tell yourself it is possible, don't sow negativity into your life - those trading successfully don't have two heads :-) People got to the moon!! Some people developed the airplane. Doctors cut and operate on humans, and they live after the surgery!!! If those people gave up trying, we won't have the success stories we have today. Always remember, failure teaches success but not without God, as least for me.



Psalm 42
 1As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
 2My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
 3My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
 4When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
 5Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
 6O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
 7Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
 8Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
 9I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
 10As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
 11Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.


Cheers, and God bless 

George


DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: