Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trade Setups Posted for My Friends

A picture is worth a thousand words!!! Textbook perfect setup on the EURCAD around London open. Swap/Pole plus divergence with engulfing candle equal pips - powerful setup but I missed it as I was no show yesterday.

Possible H4 Bullish Flag in the Euro that I highlighted for my friends yesterday

Another potential trade I highlighted for my friends yesterday


Aussie retested previous low @ 1.0195 and broke next demand level, and we now have regular bullish divergence on M15 to H1 hinting of the possibility of price bouncing from this level. If price however drops further, a possible support at the next demand level @ 1.0165 may be inevitable where we would likely have a double bottom.

I am therefore watching to buy break of 1.0234 (if the 1.0184 low is maintained) with stop few pips below this Asian low @ 1.0179. 1st PT is the pole @ 1.0329 and if price continues upward, then 1.0404 to 1.0473 are 2nd & 3rd possible PTs.

Just speculating, and you should do your homework and research too.

Another potential trade I highlighted for my friends yesterday

EURAUD is a runner and worthy of attention. This chart has some similarities to the Aussie chart posted earlier. Watch for confirmation of possible reversal with divergence at supply level. If you change to the H1 TF you will see that this pair has moved 350 pips without any correction and this is the 2nd divergence within the last 24 hours hinting of possible reversal.


DISCLAIMER
Please read the disclaimer on the home page

No comments: